new arrow style

Discussions about the development of the TechDraw workbench
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
lidiriel

new arrow style

Post by lidiriel »

Hi all,

in attachment a little patch concerning a new arrow style. It 's the first patch for integreted a new tool : GDT datum reference.
You can see arrow style in screen shot of my last build and the futur tool : gdt datum reference

Bye.
Attachments
arrow.zip
patch to the new arrow
(3.75 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
screen-shot-arrow-pyramid.png
screen-shot-arrow-pyramid.png (190.58 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: new arrow style

Post by Kunda1 »

Nice. Is there a way you can adopt a workflow that uses Github to make PRs to FreeCAD master branch ? That way devs can quickly look at your code and review it.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
wandererfan
Veteran

Post by wandererfan »

lidiriel wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:17 pm in attachment a little patch concerning a new arrow style. It 's the first patch for integreted a new tool : GDT datum reference.
You can see arrow style in screen shot of my last build and the futur tool : gdt datum reference
merged - git commit ac680bf9b7 git commit 3c97d0b9e8 git commit 6d158ac1b8
lidiriel

Post by lidiriel »

Kunda1 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:03 pm Nice. Is there a way you can adopt a workflow that uses Github to make PRs to FreeCAD master branch ? That way devs can quickly look at your code and review it.
Ok i will read the github wiki page to prepre my next patch. Now i work on a local branch (specific for the gdt first tool) of a local clone of master.

see you next year.

bye.