FreeCAD, the SolidWorks Killer

Have some feature requests, feedback, cool stuff to share, or want to know where FreeCAD is going? This is the place.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
dprojects

Re: FreeCAD, the SolidWorks Killer

Post by dprojects »

thomas-neemann wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:24 am I can imagine a world where everyone works half a day physically, for money and the other half mentally, and the results are shared
Peoples nature not allow for that. There always will be some group of people whom don't want to work and they only want profit. Some of them want more and more, and make a war. Some don't want work and even fight for they rights, some work and have nothing.

Good question is why God give the Sun for free? If the world is so cruel so maybe it is not for free? maybe people give something back and they don't even know it? there are so many diseases and suffers in the world why it was made up this way?

Thanks
Darek
github.com/dprojects

workbench for woodworking is available at: github.com/dprojects/Woodworking
thomas-neemann
Veteran

Post by thomas-neemann »

dprojects wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:55 am ...
There is probably more unnecessary human-caused suffering than unavoidable suffering. When we end our ego (greed, hate, etc.) there will be world peace, a new society
Gruß Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Thomas Neemann

https://www.youtube.com/@thomasneemann5 ... ry=freecad
dprojects

Post by dprojects »

thomas-neemann wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:35 pm There is probably more unnecessary human-caused suffering than unavoidable suffering. When we end our ego (greed, hate, etc.) there will be world peace, a new society
I like people who see the world with optimism. They make a pessimist like me positively, thanks to them the sun shines for free and the world looks much better.

Thanks
Darek
github.com/dprojects

workbench for woodworking is available at: github.com/dprojects/Woodworking