Gui Error

Report observations made with the new Toponaming branch.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Outsourced

Gui Error

Post by Outsourced »

Hello FC
I have put the Branch description in the attached file 'Branch.png'
I have also put a screen shot of the error code in the attachments 'LS3_Error.png'
Basically I've unzipped it to the desktop, run it from the .bat file & I get this very strange error.
If its because it requires a lib package, where does the file have to be dragged & dropped too?
Kind Regards
Clark Cuant
Attachments
Branch.png
Branch.png (24.36 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
LS3_Error.png
LS3_Error.png (691.54 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
Outsourced

Re: Gui Error

Post by Outsourced »

To whom it may concern,
If you come across this error & this post, It appears that this error has haunted FC for quite some time & & appears to have correlation between OCC version & FC version, https://www.opencascade.com/open-cascad ... -released/ Currently I am installing OCC7.6.0 & LS3 Daily 430, as RT suggests without having to compile the source code if their is no further up date below it has fixed the problem.
Up up & away
Kind Regards
Clark Cuant
Outsourced

Post by Outsourced »

Glad to say it has seemed to work, but I will also add that Macro 'findConfigFiles' was also used to rename system.cfg & user.cfg, multiple instances & version of FreeCAD will cause complications.
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

Hi @Outsourced, please paste your About info next time (instead of screenshot). TIA
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs