Experienced FreeCAD users

Post here if you have a FreeCAD-related job to offer to the FreeCAD community. This can include programming or modeling.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Aleks

Experienced FreeCAD users

Post by Aleks »

I will be looking for people to create some sample parametric models as an initial set of configurators for FreeCADHub when I launch it. Are there any people offering to create some parametric 3D models in FreeCAD using PartDesign and Spreadsheet workbenches for a small fee? FreeCADHub is still in development but I just want to get the idea to be able to plan ahead of time.
FreeCAD als Maschinenbauer in die Konstruktion und Fertigung integrieren. Schulung buchen: www.alsado.de/freecad-schulungen
openBrain
Veteran

Re: Experienced FreeCAD users

Post by openBrain »

Depends what kind of objects you're looking for.
For example I could check and sanitize following model : https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43036
Aleks

Post by Aleks »

Nothing specific at this moment. Probably models that can be 3d printed and are useful to the general public in order to demontrate the power of web configurators like this. This ring loks like something the general public might be interested in.
FreeCAD als Maschinenbauer in die Konstruktion und Fertigung integrieren. Schulung buchen: www.alsado.de/freecad-schulungen
Aleks

Post by Aleks »

Maybe we should create a public list of people offering 3d modeling in FreeCAD. This might help employers find those people and projects could be turned around quicker. FreeCAD users could add themselves to the list.