Mirroring Fillets/Chamfers

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
leoheck
Veteran

Re: Mirroring Fillets/Chamfers

Post by leoheck »

Shalmeneser wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:24 pm Don't ask questions if you don't want to provide a file without legal reasons.
Hi Salamander. The issue was fixed already, and I also could not reproduce the problem. None of us mention anything about legal reasons or something.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

leoheck wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:34 pm Hi Salamander.
Nearly, his name is Shalmeneser :lol: .
The issue was fixed already,
As soon as you post here in the forum, you are in the public. Helping to provide information - or as requested here, a file - can help others as well.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
leoheck
Veteran

Post by leoheck »

Well, I am not good with names at all :lol:
chrisb wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:16 pm As soon as you post here in the forum, you are in the public. Helping to provide information - or as requested here, a file - can help others as well.
Definitely. This time I thought it would be better to avoid that since I could not reproduce the issue in a new file, and I could not reproduce the issue in the same file by removing other things to make if fit here.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

leoheck wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:40 am This time I thought it would be better to avoid that since I could not reproduce the issue in a new file, and I could not reproduce the issue in the same file by removing other things to make if fit here.
Not being able to reproduce an issue is indeed a good reason to not post a file.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.