Drawing Dimensions Not Visible- Tech Draw

Post here for help on using FreeCAD's graphical user interface (GUI).
Forum rules
and Helpful information
IMPORTANT: Please click here and read this first, before asking for help

Also, be nice to others! Read the FreeCAD code of conduct!
NormandC
Veteran

Re: Drawing Dimensions Not Visible- Tech Draw

Post by NormandC »

freedman, will you please stop truncating forum URLs. In Firefox and Chromium on Ubuntu, and in Chrome and Firefox on Android, truncating the URL breaks it.

Thank you.
Attachments
FC_forum_truncated_link_01.png
FC_forum_truncated_link_01.png (33.29 KiB) Viewed 587 times
freedman
Veteran

Post by freedman »

by NormandC » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:51 pm
freedman, will you please stop truncating forum URLs. In Firefox and Chromium on Ubuntu, and in Chrome and Firefox on Android, truncating the URL breaks it
No Problem, when I first started here I thought someone said that was the way to do it, so I did.
NormandC
Veteran

Post by NormandC »

Thanks. I used to be active on a FluxBB forum where truncated URLs worked if you appended ./ as prefix, but it does not work on this phpBB forum. Maybe it would require some special plug-in.
voidNoid

Post by voidNoid »

The information prior was not corrrect in my case for edit>preferecnes>tech draw>default template.(ie template 1 i think it was called, if not will correct)
the templates were located in program files>freeCAD 0.19>data>mod>drawing>template.
voidNoid

Post by voidNoid »

excuse me. under tab1. C:\Program Files\FreeCAD 0.18\data\Mod\TechDraw\Templates. Not drawing/templates.
vocx
Veteran

Post by vocx »

voidNoid wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:04 pm The information prior was not corrrect...
You are reading a very old thread, so it's not surprising some information is different compared to a recent version.

You should not post in here. You should open a new thread if you have a new question with a current version.

Also, remember that the Drawing Workbench is obsolete. New users should use TechDraw Workbench.
Always add the important information to your posts if you need help. Also see Tutorials and Video tutorials.
To support the documentation effort, and code development, your donation is appreciated: liberapay.com/FreeCAD.