Simple statue

Show off your FreeCAD projects here!
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
KurtF

Re: Simple statue

Post by KurtF »

Agentkayy, I think you and I do good work together. I made just a small addition to your design, as shown. Together, we have created a statue of a reverse-plunging toilet with no handle. Awesome! Thanks for sharing such a fun project in such dim times.

RSL.jpg
RSL.jpg (608.49 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
water_closet_statue.FCStd
(634.83 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
May whatever Higher Power you believe in bless the Ukrainians. They are a decent people who never hurt anybody.
Agentkayy

Post by Agentkayy »

My pleasure, my contribution to FreeCAD, do check out my latest simple project.
Agentkayy

Post by Agentkayy »

Got spare model while visiting my babushka, she use one of them as flower pot :lol:, so I can measure the internals, will post how I done it later in a whole toileturial(tutorial to design a toilet room, FYI I'm using FreeCAD to design my new house, so I can share it along the way).
Attachments
Water_closet.FCStd
(257.11 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Screenshot_20220426_214321.png
Screenshot_20220426_214321.png (153.52 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
KurtF

Post by KurtF »

Agentkayy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:44 pm I'm using FreeCAD to design my new house, so I can share it along the way).
Am I to understand that you are designing an entire house, and you started with the toilet? :-P
May whatever Higher Power you believe in bless the Ukrainians. They are a decent people who never hurt anybody.
Agentkayy

Post by Agentkayy »

It is the part of the house that need extensive min-maxing aka minimum area to make spacefor other rooms and maximum comfort for everyday usage by everyone, easily the hardest part of the house IMO.

Toilet is the unsung hero of the house :D
KurtF

Post by KurtF »

Lol. That actually makes sense! You sure know how to throw a punch line. :-)

Agentkayy wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:48 pm Toilet is the unsung hero of the house :D
Indeed.
Agentkayy

Post by Agentkayy »

No architecture university nor college I know of teach that toilet is the hardest and one of the most important if not the most important part of the house.

This is grind through by experienced home owner. My family and I design most of my previous home.