How to make precise 3d? [SOLVED] [Not FC issue]

A forum dedicated to the Draft, Arch and BIM workbenches development.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
freecadnewbee

How to make precise 3d? [SOLVED] [Not FC issue]

Post by freecadnewbee »

Is der a way to make precise 3d in FreeCAD ? I hv a lot of errors. For example the image is plan view of colmn & beam, slab is fine but flooring is away from edge by 25.9 micrometers. Is dis snapin issue? Is there a way to increase precise making of objects? My BIM model shows lots of errors when made into CAD drawin.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (28.01 KiB) Viewed 611 times
Last edited by freecadnewbee on Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ragohix769

Re: How to make precise 3d?

Post by ragohix769 »

freecadnewbee wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:24 pm Is der a way to make precise 3d in FreeCAD ? I hv a lot of errors. For example the image is plan view of colmn & beam, slab is fine but flooring is away from edge by 25.9 micrometers. Is dis snapin issue? Is there a way to increase precise making of objects? My BIM model shows lots of errors when made into CAD drawin.
Please upload the project, or the portion needed to test it.
After #ElonMuskBuyTwitter I'm no more on Twitter, that's really enough :-(
=> Now you can find me here on #Mastodon: https://mastodon.uno/@opensoul - I hope more people do the same :-)
freecadnewbee

Re: How to make precise 3d?

Post by freecadnewbee »

sorry for a v late reply

I cnt post 3d here because of NDA, we havnt been able to zero in on the source or error, but suspect its frm the tracing on 2d CAD drawings in FC. for now all corrections are done manual, and clashes hv been checked and resolvd. Thnx for ur reply.