first post - for the wiki editing permissions

Discussions about the wiki documentation of FreeCAD and its translation.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Hjalti

first post - for the wiki editing permissions

Post by Hjalti »

Hello, first post here.
I am interested in taking part in the Freecad community, to help my own learning to use the tool, and at the same time to advance the development of that same tool. I think the wiki is a good place to start getting involved! So I have sent a PM to the admins as per instructions and so, here is the first post.
Looking forward to this!
BlotCoo

Re: first post - for the wiki editing permissions

Post by BlotCoo »

Here for the same reason, didn't want to create a new topic so I'm just gonna reply to this one :D
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

BlotCoo wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:42 pm Here for the same reason, didn't want to create a new topic so I'm just gonna reply to this one :D
Good to see more helpers around!

For future helpers: to better distinguish serious posts from spammers, please tell us about what you intend to do, albeit something minor such as correcting a certain typo.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
BlotCoo

Post by BlotCoo »

chrisb wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:57 am
BlotCoo wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:42 pm Here for the same reason, didn't want to create a new topic so I'm just gonna reply to this one :D
Good to see more helpers around!

For future helpers: to better distinguish serious posts from spammers, please tell us about what you intend to do, albeit something minor such as correcting a certain typo.
Haha yep, got interested in contributing when I was following the instructions to compile FreeCAD on Windows and found a typo in one of the commands in the wiki.
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

BlotCoo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:48 am Haha yep, got interested in contributing when I was following the instructions to compile FreeCAD on Windows and found a typo in one of the commands in the wiki.
I fully understand this. I hate typos, perhaps because i make so many of them.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.