Path Wiki Pages (Status)

Here's the place for discussion related to CAM/CNC and the development of the Path module.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
Kunda1
Veteran

Re: Path Wiki Pages (Status) for v0.20

Post by Kunda1 »

Need some volunteers to go through the Path Workbench related wiki pages and see if they are all up to date with v0.20
This means all Path workbench commands, Path Preferences, and Path related Tutorials.

Once we have interested volunteers, we can figure out how to split the tasks up between everyone to make it lighter work
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
MisterMaker

Re: Path Wiki Pages (Status)

Post by MisterMaker »

I can but it's gonna take some time between the other stuff I am doing.
Kunda1
Veteran

Post by Kunda1 »

MisterMaker wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:40 am I can but it's gonna take some time between the other stuff I am doing.
Thanks. Just a heads up that we're looking at a v0.20 release in about 1.5 weeks or so.
Alone you go faster. Together we go farther
Please mark thread [Solved]
Want to contribute back to FC? Checkout:
'good first issues' | Open TODOs and FIXMEs | How to Help FreeCAD | How to report Bugs
david69
Veteran

Post by david69 »

the Crowdin translation are back and I gave a look to all the pages of Path_Workbench in order to synchronize the GUI and the wiki.
on the wiki, I only standardize some pages (it's my limitation) and fixed few things.

unfortunately there are still some empty pages, others declared still under work and others declared as experimental (some since 0.19).
I'm not a user of Path wb, so I will not be helpfull to update these pages.

for the next delivery 0.21, can the developpers/experimental users give a look to the pages?
david69
Veteran

Post by david69 »

@sliptonic @GeneFC russel (I'm not sure of his pseudo) any chance you give a look/update some Path pages of the wiki before the release 0.21.