[solved] new DXF compilation warnings

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
uwestoehr
Veteran

[solved] new DXF compilation warnings

Post by uwestoehr »

After performing a full recompilation, I noticed these new compiler warnings for DXF:

Code: Select all

25>D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod/Import/App/dxf/ImpExpDxf.h(36,5): warning C4275: non dll-interface class 'CDxfRead' used as base for dll-interface class 'Import::ImpExpDxfRead' (compiling source file D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\TechDraw\App\AppTechDrawPy.cpp)
25>D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\Import\App\dxf\dxf.h(243): message : see declaration of 'CDxfRead' (compiling source file D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\TechDraw\App\AppTechDrawPy.cpp)
25>D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod/Import/App/dxf/ImpExpDxf.h(35): message : see declaration of 'Import::ImpExpDxfRead' (compiling source file D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\TechDraw\App\AppTechDrawPy.cpp)
25>D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod/Import/App/dxf/ImpExpDxf.h(73,5): warning C4275: non dll-interface class 'CDxfWrite' used as base for dll-interface class 'Import::ImpExpDxfWrite' (compiling source file D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\TechDraw\App\AppTechDrawPy.cpp)
25>D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\Import\App\dxf\dxf.h(122): message : see declaration of 'CDxfWrite' (compiling source file D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\TechDraw\App\AppTechDrawPy.cpp)
25>D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod/Import/App/dxf/ImpExpDxf.h(72): message : see declaration of 'Import::ImpExpDxfWrite' (compiling source file D:\FreeCADGit\src\Mod\TechDraw\App\AppTechDrawPy.cpp)
Can anybody who recently changed the DXF code please have a look? @Gift , @wmayer
wmayer
Founder

Re: new DXF compilation warnings

Post by wmayer »

I don't get any of the warnings. It's probably best to add this to the PreCompiled.h of TechDraw.

Code: Select all

#ifdef _MSC_VER
#pragma warning( disable : 4275 )
#endif
uwestoehr
Veteran

Re: new DXF compilation warnings

Post by uwestoehr »

wmayer wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:55 pm I don't get any of the warnings. It's probably best to add this to the PreCompiled.h of TechDraw....
Thanks. This helps.
Gift

Re: [solved] new DXF compilation warnings

Post by Gift »

Sorry. Currently I still have little time available. I hope to be able to play with you again soon.
uwestoehr
Veteran

Re: [solved] new DXF compilation warnings

Post by uwestoehr »

Gift wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:28 am Sorry. Currently I still have little time available. I hope to be able to play with you again soon.
It is already resovled.