forum issues with freecad.org

Here's the place for discussion related to coding in FreeCAD, C++ or Python. Design, interfaces and structures.
Forum rules
Be nice to others! Respect the FreeCAD code of conduct!
uwestoehr
Veteran

Re: forum issues with freecad.org

Post by uwestoehr »

chrisb wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:39 pm They help to find your way back home.
The control panel looks ok for you?
Thanks. So the breandcrumbs look and work OK for me, see attached.

As I wrote only the display on non-standard icons is broken and these are also in the control panel.

However, for me the question is what is less stress:

- Option A we take an existing standard phpBB theme and modify it for our needs
- Option B, we take the existing FC theme and modify it that the non-standard icons are shown again correctly
Attachments
firefox_6K93KEKqhF.png
firefox_6K93KEKqhF.png (96.32 KiB) Viewed 717 times
chrisb
Veteran

Post by chrisb »

uwestoehr wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:32 pm So the breandcrumbs look and work OK for me, see attached.
The breadcrumbs used to reappear at the bottom, which was convenient, since that's where reading takes place. I would be satisfied if we can fix the broken things; contents is important. I can also very well live with the broken control panel. Similar issues occur in other moderation panels though, where they are a pain.
Pinging other users by @chrisb would be great, the current solutions work, but are not convenient.
A Sketcher Lecture with in-depth information is available in English, auf Deutsch, en français, en español.
chennes
Veteran

Post by chennes »

Is there a reason we can't set up an http redirect from *.freecadweb.org to *.freecad.org? I'd have thought that would be the solution to the cookie issue.
Chris Hennes
Pioneer Library System
GitHub profile, LinkedIn profile, chrishennes.com